[Bf-funboard] New Keymap: Interaction suggestion

Gianmichele Mariani g.mariani at liquidnet.it
Fri Apr 13 08:57:25 CEST 2012

That's great!

I have one more functionality in my addon that might be interesting. When
the manipulator is visible, GRS act as a toggle between showing the
transform widget or hiding it (without disabling it). This gives you the
ability to get rid of the manipulator in the scene without disabling the
functionality ;)

Can't really wait to see where all of this in going.

.Gian