[Bf-funboard] General comments and funcionality improvement suggestions , part 3

Steven Schoorens bollebib at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:48:23 CEST 2012

I'm looking forward to it
and good luck with your GSOC project ^^

And in response to Nathan (about Euler rotations as default)
I wouldn't mind that,ofcourse but I still feel a setting in the UI settings might be better,because there will always be people who say :"no! quaternion must be default ",or "I use quaternion more and now I have to change it all the time"...

But I do recognize that keeping track of this lil feature might be annoying and that it is not worth the hassle...

maybe a little script that changes quats to eulers and vice versa,as you so choose (based on selection!)?

instead of having to do it bone by bone,object by object?

Kind regards

Steven