[Bf-funboard] New Keymap: selection

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 08:31:36 CEST 2012

I just wanted to add that any key combination that makes you take you hand
from the board makes it so you have to look at you hand and that cost way
more time than you might think plus it makes working in the dark hard
especially with older eyes. I know when I was young I never thought about
this but old eyes take have bad night vision and also take much longer to
refocus. You know how old guys get accused of staring at young woman more
than young? That is because they have to wait for their eyes to focus and
they of course get caught at it (plus they don't care much about getting
caught, LOL). Anyway it should be left hand on home row right on mouse, no
lifting of the hand  needed.