[Bf-funboard] Suggestion for Orthographic Camera Views Keybinding for tablets/laptops/or people who don't want to drop the mouse

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:10:54 CEST 2012

Yep, as I mentioned in the email above, this plays nice with the pressing
alt after starting rotation that snaps to nearest orthographic.  Problem
with that alone is that it is slow if you are far away from the view you
want to snap to ( you are near bottom and want top view) or you are working
on a model without clear directions so that you get mentally lost at which
way you are looking at the model.  Also, when using trackball, sometimes
the model will get in a strange rotation on screen and its often just
easiest to flip to front, top, side and reset mentally.

-Sean