[Bf-funboard] Particle UV animation

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:03:13 CEST 2012

I speak English as a native but live in Germany and try to speak
German so I know just how hard this can be!

Crows do not come in crowds. Flock is likely the best word that
everyone would expect and know, although really it is not correct
ether, murder or unkindness is really correct but not to well know.

This is likely the hardest part of English but it can be fun to learn.
I pull out questions like this when I want to play with German English
professors.

http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/about/faqs/animals/names.htm
http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question57731.html

I would love to see this sort of power for blender. I was thinking the
other day about making milling crowds or fight warriors like you see
in some Hollywood films.