[Bf-funboard] Particle UV animation

Janne Karhu jhkarh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 21:27:50 CEST 2012

Hi Hendrik,

yes this is possible for billboard particles. What you need to do is use
the uv-split options under the particle billboard options. The only
restriction is that the texture must be split into equal number of parts
in the x and y direction. Here's a nice video tutorial by Hannu Hoffrén on
the functionality http://vimeo.com/1412840. Although the tutorial is for
pre 2.5 Blender the functionality should be pretty much identical.

Janne Karhu - jahka