[Bf-funboard] User Preferences > Add-Ons > Search -active by default

mond at email.cz mond at email.cz
Sat Nov 26 01:11:42 CET 2011

Hi, is it possible to have already activated search/filter field as default?
(I mean, when you open Add-Ons section in User Preferences)

I think most of us use user preferences to enable/disable add-ons.
It would be very useful, when Add-Ons section is open, just start type to the search/filter field.
Now we have to click to the search field first. It doesn't sound as a big problem, but I do it quite often and it take me a bit crazy.

I know I can save enabled/disabled add-ons setup as default, but there is a lot of new add-ons for testing or just for very specific operations that is better for me to enable manually.
(By default I have saved Add-Ons section as active (open?), so if you will find my request as useful, we can just open user preferences by shortcut and start to search for add-on.)

It's such a small thing, but helps a lot.
Thank you for more info.