[Bf-funboard] good 2.5 udk support

Oscar Dario Franco Galeano scardario at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 08:17:28 CEST 2010

Hi

I think it would be really great to see full blender 2.5 support for udk,
maybe an implementation of ActorX plugin... right now blender can export
just static meshes to udk, and even for that has some problems (you can't do
it from 2.5), it would be really great to export animated meshes with the
animations included and to be able to scale (the actual blender scale is
sooooo small compared to udk's that you have to scale the object about 100x
to see it properly) and even shape keys...
I've had to learn 3d max these lasts weeks in order to use udk but man, it's
not the same, I'd love to be able to do it from blender

thanks