[Bf-funboard] Empties in the bone hierarchy

David Bryant aceone at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 30 10:46:57 CEST 2009

If the empties can be used without using them as a object shapes "in pose
mode" you can directly use them. As a matter of fact, Lightwave has just put
this empty into bone heirarchy functionality into their package in their new
version 9.6. Maya and Max can do the same as well.It's not a new idea.
Most high end packages have had this functionality for years.

You shouldn't have to have a bone "drawn" as an empty to use it in pose
mode.Just be able to use an empty itself in pose mode if you want to use it
in heirarcy.