[Bf-funboard] Feature List

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 03:22:40 CEST 2009

I believe angles are shown only for faces, yes.  improving this will
be possible in the future, after current developments on the mesh
system mature.

Also, all you need to do to get rid of unlinked objects is save/reload
once or twice.  The idea when you unlink something, it's still there
until you save/reload, so you can still recover it.

Joe