[Bf-funboard] Layered Graph Editor System

Peter Haehnlein hidarikiki at gmx.net
Thu Mar 19 13:08:55 CET 2009

Hello

   The idea of adding/subtracting curves is very simple, understandable
and in my opinion very good. Just one addition.

   If you have two curves, you can use frames to synchronise them, or
you can say: curve B should span 100 per cent of the length of curve A,
no matter how they differ in frame length. The second example is equal
to the 'fac' in the sequence editor. If one could choose between the two
methods of interpretation on a per curve basis, it would make the idea
even more flexible.

Peter Haunt_House Haehnlein