[Bf-funboard] ctime and mtime for datablocks

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Wed Jan 28 08:28:13 CET 2009

I think the best way to do this is with IDProps. I suggest you work on
a good proposal on how this would be integrated into current Blender
(ie. hooks when data is created/modified?). The datablocks themselves
don't have to be changed for that, and this way these time stamps can
stay optional (less overhead when creating large amounts of
datablocks).

/Nathan