[Bf-funboard] Blender - Alt M

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 01:46:18 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Robert Wenzlaff (AB8TD) <
rwenzlaff at soylent-green.com> wrote:

> Isn't that what "Remove Doubles" does?

No.  Remove Doubles gets rid of points which are sitting on right on top of
each other, it does not allow you to merge points which are not sitting
right on top of each other already.   I have no idea how Blender picks which
of the points to delete.  My guess is the one with the lower index survives.
 I suppose the code for what I'm talking about wouldn't be all that
different from Remove Doubles except there would be a distance value.

phong.