[Bf-funboard] sort of UI and tools Animation idea for 2.50

Mango Jambo moraesjunior at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:32:55 CET 2009

Hi...

I haven't much time, so I made it really fast and roughly, just thinking
about things could speed the animation job.
In Maya there is a lot options, but a LOT not default, only by scripts.. and
that sucks, 'cause if there is an usefull tools, why not implement it???
Like pose library. Blender has one by default. Things like that made me
think about tools could be really usefull to have, and the way it will be
organized ... how we are keeping the horizontal panel button, so, let's use
it more for animation too ...

here is and initial idea:
http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drawing.png

how I said, it id just a roughly idea. Probably (and I know) there is a lot
mistakes there, but I think you will get the point with that!!

One of the features in the picture is it:
http://www.paolodominici.com/vid/parent120newfeats.php ... amazingly usefull

Cheers!!

Moraes Junior - aka mangojambo
3D Artist Animator