[Bf-funboard] Mouse versus hot keys

Karl Kühberger karl.kuehberger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:23:52 CET 2009

What your daughter says is true: Blender could be much more intuitive.
My students (Blender beginners) come to the same conclusio.
Blender could give much more feedback to the user. In many cases
it should be easier to achieve what you are looking for, even if you
don't know millions of hotkeys and without searching in menues and
submenues.

The example about activating a camera is just one. I give another
little example:

If you have made a rendering, Blender doesn't give any help to the
user about what to do with the rendered image. The beginner even
cannot know, that Blender does not save the last rendered image,
but probably this is not so important. But Blender could offer a  frame
around the render image with a "Save" button and some additional
information like render format, size, ...

Karl