[Bf-funboard] from Blender to Maya - little "review"

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Mon Feb 16 23:21:30 CET 2009

Mango Jambo wrote:

<snip>
Sorry if I said something wrong about Maya or Blender, but like all reviews,
> none is perfect! It is all about the author knowledge and vision. :)
> I hope this words could be usefull to someone.
</snip>

Hi Mango
Thanks for the review.
I think many of us have come to similar conclusions regardless of which software
we use, Blender in many ways solves or at the least simplifies much of the
modeling and animation processes.
I come from a solid modeling background and find that I can 'real time model' in
Blender whereas proprietary software complicates the process.
Thats my thinking
Roger