[Bf-funboard] Animating a solar system

Karl Kühberger karl.kuehberger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 10:56:24 CET 2009

Roger,

if you let follow the planets along paths, you can use
time IPO. A time IPO starting at 0 and ending at 1
means "normal" speed. So you can vary the speed
by inserting more keyframes between. You even can
move the objects backwards if you use a time IPO
beginning with 1 and ending with 0.

Cheers,
Karl