[Bf-funboard] Hi Guys

Willem Verwey willem at 3danim8.net
Thu Oct 30 07:34:47 CET 2008

I'm new to the list.

I'm Willem Verwey

I'm on the BFCT Review Board for a while now.
I'm working in Blender on a daily basis.

Want to congratulate the new fetures in blender 2.48. it is great.
There is one thing i think would be very nice to have in the NLA editor.
Would it be possible for the next updat to include a option on how to sort the objects in the NLA editor Assending or Desending.

Well is I get any new Ideas I will let you know.

Some questions and concerns.

I'm sure you guy's track the development of othe pacages like Maya and 3dsMax and so on.
Ons thing is that Blender takes much longer to render than say 3dsMax. And the rendering quality of max is a bit mor crisp with normal lighting.

What is the suggestions or answers about this.

Who of you seen the new Maya mussle systems. It works great. Now I do not use Maya. I do believe Blender is on the track to become thee package in the world for Artists and Industry alike.
What is the future scope for this in Blender.

One last thing.

The mainsteam packages support Garphics GPU rendering.
With graphics cards getting very powerfull and also where you can have multy graphics cards on a system, this can be a very powerfull option to increase rendering time.
What is the scope of this.

Well go weel all.

Speak again

Regards