[Bf-funboard] Default file changes?

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 06:18:32 CEST 2008

First, I'd like to thank all those who weighed in with their very valid
Well, so I sent a message out to the committers board and here is what Ton
had to say about the issue:

I'd like to add that these issues *always* pop up in week(s) before
release... and we should not update such important things then. :)
Changing to better default is welcome, there are many quirks in current
one. As for now, i'd say its better to wait for 2.50. It keeps docs
working too.

-Ton-

--

So it seems some "changes" to the default might not be such a bad idea as
even Ton seems to feel that there are some "quirks" with the way things are.

Thank you all!

phong.