[Bf-funboard] AnimationLayers and Simplifying Nodes

Mango Jambo moraesjunior at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 16:40:17 CEST 2008

True!!! I heard last Maya have animation layers now... and every Maya users
said WOW ... and I was thinking: is it already on Blender, right? 'Cause I
can do a main action, and mix with anothers on NLA, that means the main
action will not change, it will keep the original, like animation layers,
right? I am only Blender user, but i think "It's the same, but different" ;)

Cheers

Moraes Junior - aka mangojambo
3D Artist Animator