[Bf-funboard] AnimationLayers and Simplifying Nodes

Juan Pablo Solís juanpsolis at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 21:52:51 CEST 2008

I think you get the idea better than me, it would be great if we make an animation and the client says the walk cycle is too slow, then we make a layer including the bones and the segment of the walkcycle and get it short to make it faster, and if them tell us, "mmm please put an anticipation before the character jumps" then we make some layers, get the walkcycle layer, and move the jump layer (or group, or action) along the timeline, and start working with the anticipation movement in the middle. Something like that, you seen to know more than me about this, i´ve just used maya and blender for animation and them do not have something like this, when i´ve had to correct animation, i´ve had to move selection frames and then sometimes get to time them again.