[Bf-funboard] AnimationLayers and Simplifying Nodes

Juan Pablo Solís juanpsolis at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 19:57:17 CEST 2008

Yes I thought that, well i think that the addition functionality could be that them are gouped, and that it is on the timeline, plus we can name it, i know in action editor we can to stretch or to shrink, but if we have frames in the middle that we want to strench we have to move all the others, maybe if we group them and if them have something like a tag, we just move the last group to make space and then stretch the frames (or the layer) in the middle, It has not to be in the time line, thinking of it, it would be a great feature for the action editor, and maybe it would be easyer to set, because as you say the action editor makes pretty much that.