[Bf-funboard] Default file changes?

Nathaniel Dickerson nd_3d at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 03:23:02 CEST 2008

I was a 3dsmax max user for 4 years and could not figure blender out due to the "windows types" It took me even longer to figure out that you can scroll vertically through the "Buttons" windows if you put it vertically... has someone written a 3dsmax to blender guide? Or maybe a better title might be Getting things done in blender for Max users? don't get me wrong once I "unlearned" Max BLENDER ROCKS!