[Bf-funboard] Another bright Idea

Willem Verwey willem at 3danim8.net
Wed Nov 5 08:34:25 CET 2008

Hi Guy's

I'm currently working on a project where i need to use a animation on a plane and keep focusing on a certain part in the animation. Now the problem is that the UV image editor does not support a video or sequence file as image.

The problem that I find is in the preview phase in 3d view. I need to reload the the picute in the UV editor every view frames to see what is going on in the animation. So it will be great to see this option in future vertions.

What is you views on this guy's

Regards

Willem