[Bf-funboard] custom/normal/etc view enhancement possibilities

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Wed May 28 21:43:26 CEST 2008

First of all, huge thanks to Theeth for custom alignment. This has had a big benefit for modeling and rigging (for me personally)
and of course, some wishes/suggestions for discussion:

* we can do object/edge/face/vertex. would be nice to have bone too :)

* would be nice to do some other operations sometimes (not essential)-
	* like aligning view to custom orientation x y or z,
	* or even "clearing" rotation to match the custom alignment.

Neither of these seem like a big deal, but it would be interesting to see a discussion on taking this feature even further.
Cheers
Bassam