[Bf-funboard] Combining 3d view shading modes.

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Fri May 9 20:35:12 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Ian Calvert <ianjcalvert at googlemail.com>
wrote:

> You mean like the buttons in "draw" in the object section (F7)? :p

Almost.  What I was thinking about was something like "Draw Extra" for the
3D view as a whole instead of per object.

I though of this because I'm doing some UV'ing now and since objects go all
white before a texture has been applied, and as far as I know It's not
possible to toggle wireframes in textured view as a whole, it's was pretty
much impossible to click in the 3D view to directly pick some of the smaller
objects in my model.  If I had wireframes over the shaded objects then I
wouldn't have to dig though a wall of names in the outliner to pick certain
parts.  Maybe a python script that toggles the wire draw extra on all
visible geometry would work too.

phong.