[Bf-funboard] Compile Errors

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Sat Mar 29 23:48:57 CET 2008

Thanks Tom I would have never guessed those subversion addresses.
I have a rather silly problem in that blender246 wont start from a terminal, I
get ' bash: ./blender: cannot execute binary file' checking the properties
dialiog I find that it instructs the binary to start with wine and I cannot
dispose of this.
Roger