[Bf-funboard] *****SPAM***** Re: Import and export of sequence editor data?

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 18:45:13 CET 2008

> I noticed that the scene will not be added if there are no objects in
> it. So if you have a scene with purely sequencing stuff, you can't
> append nor link it. Quite annoying, IMO.

I just tried appending a scene which contains sequencing stuff in to another
scene which contains sequencing stuff and nothing happened.  I even tried
adding objects to the 3D scene as well and still nothing happened.  Are you
all sure its possible to append sequencing stuff at all?  I'm beginning to
think it's not possible.

phong.