[Bf-funboard] Snap Menu Order

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 6 23:19:22 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 02:17:52PM +0100, Campbell Barton wrote:
> I find the existing layout confusing, Confusing enough that I need to
> read the menu, think about it, and sometimes I select the wrong one.

I suspect this has more to do with your dyslexia.

My point is that you are changing the hotkeys for the snap functions,
something commonly used.  It is not a muscle-memory issue in that if
you need to read the menu to see what to click, you need to read the
menu.  If you use Shift-S-numberkey to snap, you do not 'see' the menu
at all.

In any case, as Jean-Luc says, better to wait until after the event
refactor/configurable hotkeys than change a longstanding feature now.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net