[Bf-funboard] Blender Gui for 2.5

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Mon Mar 3 15:35:44 CET 2008

Le 3 mars 08 à 03:08, Nathaniel Dickerson a écrit :

> Hoping to get some feedback on this sketch of a new layout for
> Blender from the functionality board. Any crits comments would be
> great.

UI design isn't about pretty graphics at all. What count is the
interaction methods and how they construct a flow.
Once that part is done, the graphic part is trivial.

You obviously put a lot of thinking into this, and there is some
ideas that seem potentially interesting, but we cannot infer them
from a single screenshot.

So, if you want help or criticism, please explain us what where those
design ideas.

--
Jean-Luc Peurière
jlp at nerim.net