[Bf-funboard] usability improvements and a feature

Oscar Dario Franco Galeano scardario at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 18:40:41 CEST 2008

I'd like to see some usability improvements in blender:

1. When I have several objects or bones selected, I'd like to block the
transformation properties (from the Transform Properties Window - N) to all
of them, not just the last I selected
It becomes annoying having to select one by one of the objects I need to
change this properties.

2. Keyboard Shortcuts to bone layers

3. an alternate way to input the name of a bone in a constraint panel (When
there are too many bones Ctrl + C - Ctrl + V gets tiresome) maybe drag &
Drop? or a list like the one for selecting parent from edit mode

4. autocompletion in the text fields

5. When editing bones with X-Axis Mirror activated, If I add a bone via the
space bar on one side, it doesn't duplicate at the other

6. I'd like to add specific camera IPOs without need of a driver, like lens
change

7. This one is more a feature than an usability improvement: I'd like
blender to have the capacity of rendering the transition between
orthographic and perspective projection via IPO curves, like in Super Paper
Mario for Wii.