[Bf-funboard] Numerical display and input of weight values in weight paint mode.

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Sun Jun 8 00:19:12 CEST 2008

not to my knowledge, but theoretically quite possible (we display i.e.
edge lengths the same way)

would be really cool to make such numeric display editable, i.e. click
on a number (or ctrl click, or something) and edit it like a text/number
field in the buttons window.

I'm not sure if the latter suggestion I made is useful, more whizz bang
cool than anything but who knows? people who like to do lots of numeric
input might like it.

Bassam