[Bf-funboard] Numerical display and input of weight values in weight paint mode.

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 22:18:26 CEST 2008

Does anyone know if there is a way to display the weight value in weight
paint mode as numbers floating next to vertices?  I mean color coding is
great but sometimes you just want to know exactly what the numerical value
is at a given vertex, you know?

It would also be nice to be able to assign a numeric value by typing in a
number in addition to being able to paint it on.  I guess there is a way to
set the entire vertex group as some value but if this was possible to do to
vertex selections that would be very useful.  One could for instance select
a edge loop and tag the vertices in that edge loop selection to a specific
value instead of having to painstakingly paint each vertex one by one.

phong.