[Bf-funboard] Boolean question

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 30 00:02:42 CET 2008

Roger a écrit :
>>> The  http://blenderartists/forum/
>>>
>> I am terribly sorry: http://blenderartists.org/forum/
>>
>> I forgot the dot org, and led you to dot com.
>> Quite a difference...
>>

> Had me puzzled for a while.
> No Worries Jean, I registered and joined the blenderartists  forum where I
> posted a message.
>
> I miss blender, my heart pines for the 3Dness.
> Roger

Your heart pines???
Even searching through Google I can't really understand that expression,
although I guess the context.

I've answered your question in many ways but for the problems you had I
see two possible main reasons: all the normals aren't oriented outside
the object or the object doesn't have a clearly defined inside, like the
case of a plane.

Anyway, it's all on BA now.

See you there.

Jean