[Bf-funboard] Field-Aware compositor nodes

Flávio Cardoso Ferreira Pontes flaviocpontes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 17:46:22 CET 2008

Guys,

I'm in the middle of a project that outputs to broadcast through a
Digisuite LE and, when I rendered my final output (an 80 hours
endeavour) I discovered thar the blur and the vector blur node aren't
field aware... It's sufficient to say I am dismayed by the lack of field
support.

To make a long story short, I'm now rendering at 60 fps and I'll have to
use After Effects to put the fields in the footage (a 160 hours
endeavour - I'm glad I finished well before the deadline).

Anyway, that's my feature suggestion: To make the node
compositor/sequencer effects/nodes field-aware.
--
Flávio Cardoso Pontes

Designer e Videografista
geekemevolucao.wordpress.com