[Bf-funboard] time for edge goups ?

Janne Karhu jhkarh at utu.fi
Wed Feb 13 00:08:12 CET 2008

You can add "child hair particle influence dividers" i.e. parting of hair
to the list of things that would definately benefit from edge groups. The
current implementation is so well hidden with seam-edges that I don't
think anyone even noticed it :)

And if somebody decides to make it happen why not make face groups
possible as well...

Janne