[Bf-funboard] Weight painting in current pose

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Fri Feb 1 15:27:09 CET 2008

Am Freitag, 1. Februar 2008 14:49:51 schrieb Martin Poirier:
> > So, to summarize: I would like to have the weight
> > paint also in the current
> > pose, and not only in the rest pose.
>
> Weight paint already works on the current pose, you
> have to explicitly set the armature to Rest to make it
> not work that way.

Ok, I mis-formulated my needs: I need to have either A) that the current pose
can be made the rest-pose, or B) that in weight paint mode, whenever you
select a different bone, the armature does not jump back to the current pose,
after you have rotated a bone.

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899