[Bf-funboard] Suggestion: Blender + Python installer bundle

Walter Emmenthal walter.emmenthal at web.de
Thu Aug 21 22:36:04 CEST 2008

Thanks for your response!

Yeah it's only an issue for Windows.
I think it would be simply the best solution to put Pythen into the Blender installer and the user can decide, whether it will be installed or not (optional by an additional check box). Because a separate download would mean again to have to download it separately again. And to have it directly in the installer would be more comfortable in my eyes.

Regards,
Walter