[Bf-funboard] Render frame ranges/filenames

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 17:54:21 CEST 2008

Brecht reviewed the patch, and gave it the go ahead, committed to svn.

regarding - render/[filename]-[scene]-[#####]

the filename is stored in the scene anyway, so youd need to tell each
scene to use the scene name. not that big an advantage. however for
command line rendering it has some use.

Though you should really not use datablock names for filenames since
they can contain chars that are not valid file names. - Render save
buffers does this..... should do a bug report about that.... or fix it
by having the hex value of each char to ensure a valid filename.