[Bf-funboard] Render frame ranges/filenames

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:59:55 CEST 2008

Heres a patch so #'s can be used for frame numbers.
This is backwards compatible with how it currently works
 /tmp/test ->  /tmp/test####  -> /tmp/test0001

but you can do stuff like /tmp/foo_###.png or /tmp/render_########.png

Only the first set of #'s are used /tmp/render_##_##.png wont give the
number twice.

Would appreciate if people can test the patch.
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=8925&group_id=9&atid=127