[Bf-funboard] Render frame ranges/filenames

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 10:15:33 CEST 2008

Ok, I guess if your rendering a 10min animation you can spare the time
to get the filename right.

This is probably not that hard to implement, blender alredy uses # to
represent the number part of the filename internally so its just a
matter of modifying that a bit.

If nobody else wants to, Ill try do this as an optional feature.