[Bf-funboard] Window headers on right and left in addition to top and bottom?

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 19:02:19 CET 2007

Alright, my first cockamamie idea.

I like to have my button window down along the side with the panel alignment
set to vertical.  This is all good except on some occasions there are
bottoms on the header I can't get to without resizing the window like the
"texture", "radiosity", and "world" buttons in shading mode.  So it occurred
to me the other day how nice it would be if the window header was along the
right or left of the window so I can have access to these buttons without
having to resize the window.  I figure menus attached to the window like
"view", "select", and "panels" could be under an arrow like the layer menus
are in photoshop and gimp.

Agree?  Disagree?

phong.