[Bf-funboard] Mirror/Transp tab

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Sat Nov 24 02:54:43 CET 2007

Hi Guys.

I was just noticing (as many probably have) that the Mirror and
Transparency settings have been getting some great additions to them
recently. This has unfortunately left the tab looking a little like an 8
foot giant amongst a room of average folk.

Is it possible to split up the Mirror and Transp tab into the two
sections. I think that having two tabs for the functions would both make
sense, and meet the Blender GUI philosophy better.

Perhaps someone is already onto this?  sorry if I am just stating the
obvious.

Cheers guys.

Doug Ollivier