[Bf-funboard] Controls for how UVs are displayed in the UV Editor.

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 06:34:53 CET 2007

Currently UV lines in the UV editor are displayed as dotted lines with no
way that I know of to change this behavior.  I use a UV test image which is
a collection of multicolor squares while working on UVs and I because the
lines are a single pixel dotted line which I have difficulty seeing against
the colorful texture image, I often find myself turning that texture on and
off in the UV Editor so I can see how the UVs are laid out in the UV 1x1
area.  It would be really nice if there was a way to configure how UV lines
are displayed with the ability to choose the line color, dashed or not,
thickness, etc.  If not, It would be nice if UV lines in the UV Editor
defaulted to something a bit more visible like a solid black or white
line...

phong