[Bf-funboard] Zoom and Drag

Alessandro Preziosi lsnpreziosi at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 18:51:40 CET 2007

>One thing i like to see is the middle mouse button to enable a switch back and forth beetween those windows type

It's not a bad idea, and wouldn't be difficult to implement.
I could do it, but maybe somebody already accustomed to the code could do it in a tenth of the time...
Maybe the hypothetic variable storing the previous window could be also saved in the .blend file to be used in other sessions.

PS: I saw your site, nice works. PPS: I have been to Lausanne last year!