[Bf-funboard] Zoom and Drag

olivier amrein oenvoyage at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:23:28 CET 2007

Hi,
no need to code i think, look under View & Controls settings, you have a
Middle Mouse Button option to set it as Pan.

about the mouse wheel zooming, it is not a bad idea but maybe not all users
want/need it (me for exemple, maybe i am just used to it) so make sure you
always leave the option to users to choose it, as an View & Control setting
for inst.
This all reminds me of XSI having a Maya keyboard layout option, good for
switchers, but useless to change for long time users, so it is an option :-)

One thing i like to see is the middle mouse button to enable a switch back
and forth beetween those windows type ... let me explain : i am in a 3d
view, and quick need to change an IPO... i change my 3d view to IPO curve
editor... i edit my curve and then i want to go back to my original 3d
view...i would like to be able to just MMB click on that icon to switch
back  instead of  having to drop-down menu... slightly quicker and just a
wish
thanks

-----
olivier amrein