[Bf-funboard] Named Layers

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 01:58:22 CET 2007

On Nov 10, 2007 3:51 AM, Peter Haehnlein <hidarikiki at gmx.net> wrote:

> Just one example: I use the (german keyboard) the shift-minuskey
> (it's the key left to the right shiftkey) to switch the eleventh layer
> on and off. It's a great trick to switch between wire and shaded mode
> for one single modelling-object when you have other objects which should
> remain textured.

Wow.  The key next to my right shift key is the "/".  I've never even heard
of a shift-minus key before let alone hear that it toggles the 11th layer on
and off.  How does toggling the 11th layer on and off make it possible to
see one object in wire and shaded while other objects remain textured?  I
tried it manually and as far as I can tell the whole 3D view is either
shaded, textured, whatever.

phong.