[Bf-funboard] Feature request about proportional editing

Claudio "malefico" Andaur malefico at manosdigitales.com
Tue May 29 23:22:11 CEST 2007

Hi,

This afternoon I was remodelling a character (yeah, a bird in case you
wonder) and found out that I needed proportional editing to be aware of
seams, so those vertices beyond a seam (if that seam is closed) were not
affected by proportional editing. Something like the Connected mode, but
working on seams.

I think this could be a feature others might enjoy as well, so if anyone
is willing to work on it or discuss it here in the funboard, it'll be
highly apreciated.

Regards

malefico

!DSPAM:80,465c9add461321515418162!