[Bf-funboard] No Torus and some ideas

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Tue May 15 16:00:33 CEST 2007

On Tue, 15 May 2007, Chris Burt wrote:

> I'm pretty sure you're wrong on both points Alex.
>
> I believe the torus primitive was in fact added by Campbell Barton
> through a new python script system that lets you add primitives.

Oh, yeah, that was the menu entry which always gives "Python error: Check
console" :-)

Whatever, it wasn't there in 2.43, he talks about it missing in "this
version", which would be 2.44. So, this would mean that it has been there in
2.43 ... which it wasn't...

> Additionally.. the normal he wishes to lock is transform on vertex
> normals I believe. If I'm not mistaken its available from the
> drop-down on the 3D View header.

It's not my duty to read peoples' minds... :-)

But I probably shouldn't be sending mails to mailing lists with 2
constructions and the appropriate noise taking place around me ;-)

Alexander Ewering

[ i n s t i n c t i v e . ]      instinctive mediaworks

Zur Waldeshoehe 6                    Tel.: 02393-220558
59846 Sundern                         Fax: 02393-220559
Germany                xx-mail: xx-mail.com/instinctive

!DSPAM:80,4649cacd280862385741034!