[Bf-funboard] Euler for animator, Quaternions for Blender ! (I Second that)

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Thu May 10 05:30:43 CEST 2007

in my recollection, animation master allowed selection between multiple
curve types for display ( quats, eulers, axis angle maybe or spherical)
and independently for interpolation.. so you could select euler
editing/display and quaternion interpolation. Don't quiz me on how this
works though- I don't think that quat to euler is one to one, so I've no
idea how am or other apps handle it internally.